1. David Essex - Rock On - bass line like monsters gulping around the edges of the village, strings backwards and forwards at the same time; occasional visitations of car crashes. Jayne Mansfield's severed head is somehow related.
2. Coil - A.Y.O.R - still sounds like a hundred dancing jesters / Nic Roeg dwarves whichever way you look at it.
3. Orbital - Acid Pants - now re-defined as evil laughing gnome rampage (theme emerging) with 'very twisty in and outs'.
4. Minnie Riperton - Loving You - at some point she's electronically enhanced to 'sound like a jay jay bird'.
5. The Foundations - New Direction - has been somehow recorded with everything skewed to the right. This is perhaps what sidereal means.
6. Xiu Xiu - I Luv The Valley, Oh! - no; not ever, dreadful, 'like some kind of musical saw'
7. Cocteau Twins - various tracks - yes she has the voice of angels but 'why does she always have to sing in the snow?'
8. Kahimi Karie - Habanera - sounds like a completely different songs; possibility of corporate / Monarch mind-control subliminals passing through; the skewed view of Paris after dark night of Czech Absinthe and accordian playing / karaoke.
9. Anita Harris - The Clapping Song - 'thank God for Anita Harris'!
10. Spacemen 3 - Suicide - 'ideal for folding clothes'