05 February 2007

Coincidences, with Shackleton


It doesn't happen often but when it does it stays with you.

Playing this little fellah as I was walking to work today I turned down my i-pod to talk to someone and the same track was playing from a car that was going past. Okay, so it's probably not the most obscure track ever and at some point this was bound to happen but when it does it always feels momentous, as if just for a second the spheres are aligning and...

It was a Citroen Saxo, seeing as you asked.

If you were that driver, somewhere along the A38 through North Petherton at approx 8 AM I'd like to hear from you because, whether you like it or not, you're now my new best friend.

Shackleton - Naked

A Yousendit Jungaholic micro-morsel

2 comments:

N.E. said...

We got shackleton playing in brizzle this weekend. why don't don't you come on over...?

doppelganger said...

I'm not going - but I might nip down to Rooted to see him earlier on....

Related Posts with Thumbnails