22 August 2006


Phoned Loki yesterday - he's not trampled into the mud at some hippy fest - he's confined to his secluded garret with an attack of the vapours..... guess we'll have to keep things rolling 'til he restores his bodily humours. Obviously, I can't be doing with that jazz nonsense, but instead point you to the cherished relics of my essex niteklubbing youth : - behold The Jazz Funk Motherlode......

Last night a DJ saved my life....!! Cha...cha....Chaka Khan.....!! Kool an' der Gang....!! D-bleedin'-train...!!

All it needs to be perfect is Evelyn 'Champagne' King - oooh she makes ma lurve come down.....

(sigh) ..... it was all so simple then wasn't it?

3 comments:

N.E. said...

So I managed to summon forth the spirit of Psychbloke twice in the space of a month?! I must have the gift!
Anyway, Loki's sick, eh? I got about a fortnight's worth of Jazz tunes ready to inflict...should i let him off, or what?

Psychbloke said...

Course you should - he's not even sick - just a tad languid....

I was trying to tempt him out for Ruffnek, but I'm not entirely sure he was biting....

Anonymous said...

You have one cool page. Now, we're getting nostalgic for 80's music, huh? I lurve Champagne, too. King, that is. And Chaka Khan has this incredible voice.

chicagori.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails