22 July 2004

Will Oldham / Sigur Ros

Example


Will Oldham doesn't always have the best quality control in the world but when he's good, he's very very good. And when he's bad he sounds like a Will Oldham out-take.

Example


This track:

Palace Music - Viva Ultra

is from my second favourite Will Oldham / Bonnie Prince Billie / Palace album Viva Last Blues

also will oldham related is Anomoanon - Ballad of things known

While I'm in this plaintive mood why I thought I'd also post the Kings of Plaintivity (?) Sigur Ros whose Nothing Song does (almost) exactly what it says on the box.

Sigur Ros - Nothing Song which featured on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack album...

The film's okay as well despite it often getting a right bitching from the press and a so so (maybe another so as well) ending. If it was in Spanish or something I'm sure it would be rightly regarded in the same vein as Intacto or...

Oh.

Right.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails