03 June 2004

Salvia Divinorum

I can't believe this is not a banned substance. Truly, this plant is miraculous. I'm not going to describe exactly what happens when you smoke this plant because that's as interesting as counting your knees (and then re-counting, just to check) but rest assured it is NOT recreational in the common sense of the word. It is, on the other hand, one of the most spectacularly psychedelic experiences available. For my mind, it beats the lot (maybe DMT excepted) and even feels sorta healthy in a curious kind of way...

You can buy some here and try it for yourself though I'd absolutely recommend:

1. reading a little about it first. Trust me, it shouldn't be taken lightly
2. making sure someone is with you when you take it
3. buying a decent water pipe beforehand

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails