24 May 2006

Nick's Twinkly Bitch


Open Letter to Nick Gutterbreakz: don't cut yourself up about it mate, your blog has been an inspiration to many (myself included) and whatever the tygrants say (those planks on the dubstep forum - jeesus), in the early days the Grime/ Dubstep MP3s pn Gutterbreakz went a long way towards helping the scene get going (even I bought a few records!). I hope you do a Doppelganger and phoenix somehow somewhere else and when you do, please, we want more of the personal stuff: they were always my favourite bits (young Nick with a ghettoblaster, playing an Emerson monster-valve, farting about in the garage - that was Gutterbreakz for me...).

Of course, you're always welcome to purge n go on here if you want - it's the nearest the web gets to anonymous.

Anyway, those controversial Dubstep MP3s to follow...

But first something twinkly and happy to settle things down.

Aoki Takamasa and Tujiko Noriko - Fly 2

A Yousendit KalmachaMeaLeon

4 comments:

I am not Kek-w said...

Yeah: go, Nick, go!

N.E. said...

aww shucks, fellas. its shame, cos i liked my blog, y'know. but now its tainted. too many so-called 'souljahs' looking over my shoulder. reckon i'll be going 'freelance' for awhile...

farmer glitch said...

hope to see ya back soon Nick also - personally no idea what the fuss is about - will miss your updates until they return !!

hector23 said...

I always enjoyed Nick's historic music posts and personal stuff the most. Screw those guys if they can't take a joke, fuckin machismo.

I absolutely would never have gotten into dubstep if he had not turned me on to it. Good promotion like that doesn't grow on trees.

Keep your head up Nick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails