22 September 2014

GFOTY


and the stuff keeps coming and this sort of reminds me of the funked karate music that Kek put out on his 19F3 label a while back (which I'm now going to go and listen to again because it might be nothing like that at all, just that same old Gaussian blur messing with my smudges) but I'm not even sure that there's anything here and that remains intriguing, if only for a while because an absence in the Sartrean sense seems to mean SOMETHING in moments where everything HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING, some, er, X-Factor...

Plus, there's an interesting article by Philip Sherburne at Pitchfork of all places

plus there's the GFOTY instagram ( just what is it that makes today's homes so different, so appealing? )



1 comment:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Personally I'd like the charts (pop pickers) to be filled with stuff like this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails