02 November 2012

Non Ferric Memories

Well, Blogger just ate a long post about Non Ferric Memories and the PoMo Swindon event as documented by the ever industrious Cloudboy but the essence of it was - I'm pleased that oddworlds like this can still happen


<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JsS3jWLcr9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


I've just bought this little stunner (Cloudboy does great cover art) and think possibly you ought to investigate these guys too, especially if you like Hacker Farm / Ix Tab etc...

Actually, just realised my colleagues over at Freq have reviewed it already....


Also, I was reminiscing about the Ice Bird Spiral at The Croft  (here and here) which then got me wishing that Nick would reinvent/relaunch Gutterbreakz (I often think that): c'mon, Nick... It's been years now.... those wounds have healed... get yer Gutter on!

Or at least get back on here...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails