09 January 2010

Shamanic Depression w/Widgets


... the weird little post Post widget I added seems to regurgitate some odd combinations and as you get deeper into the archives, the spread gets wider and weirder... one thing I came across HERE and HERE reminded me that I thought at one time I'd invented the term Shamanic Depression only to find out that Julian Cope had got there first with the subtitle of Repossessed (and annoyingly I MUST have seen it before since I love Julian Cope, on and off). This in turn reminded me that in the early days of the blog, before I'd met Kek face to face, I suspected he might be Julian Cope (can't remember why).

I also thought I'd invented the phrase: "Cheap thrills for Noddy Part 2 in 3D" when I was nine but I don't think it really caught on.

I'm not sure you can invent combinations of words.

1 comment:

I am not Kek-w said...

"I also thought I'd invented the phrase: "Cheap thrills for Noddy Part 2 in 3D" when I was nine..."

You did, but Current 93 ripped you off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails