23 June 2008

Thought Trains

...by a process of tired cerebral scrambles, writing the stuff below and posting the picture set a chain of events into motion which made me think of this:



which I've never seen but always like the video sleeve in second-hand shops and then that made me think of:



Which I watched one night on late night TV because I thought it was the remake (it was during the brief period of time when I only watched remakes of earlier movies, an experiment abandoned forever with the release of the Nicholas Cage version of The Wicker Man).

Vaguely remembering this caught me in a moment which from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to(etc):



an album I bought for 50p but never really heard since it was warped and bowed beyond even the careful application of curling tongs and a hairdryer, unless that is the warps and pops and slow-slow-quickquick-slow grooves really were part of the record and Jane were further out than I thought...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails