12 January 2007

Fnord


As a self-ordained pope in the Legion of Dynamic Discord I call on you to raise a glass ( or a plate of special mushrooms on toast) to the joyful quantum psychologist and enemy of reductivist thinking Mr Robert Anton Wilson , who has departed our reality tunnel , “defied medical experts and left his body” ,or died ,if you want to be morbid about the whole thing.

http://hostgator.rawilson.com/main.shtml


“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

thanks Bob!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that -"or died, if you want to be morbid about the whole thing."
As a fellow Joycean scholar, conspiracy connoisseur and and all-round know-all, I'll miss the old boy.
I.N.R.I.

Related Posts with Thumbnails